Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Mon, 23 May 2016 03:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=ap4yZHwoZftUMEtqrYw7IqGkCWQzU2TdPivxpYOWPHg=; b=CENDT0AYgfkf8W24Fjv3iWZxEFAHSILrQjnVDdQbk8wy76hl+XEQll/QqKemP03eaI v0Mfftm3g8sGRwgyif8M5/fFNA3Sit8FkRKcM3B8qU3lVFAKP4Tl6k2Ij9Qik4bLqRly kNELQosxjquNQdmioJK/W8a5rGdyid/grjj58ZoPWEPLbJ/Amtm3v6FjGoCS5i8t+RkR wTRFIRE/ARQ1VIDeRzGv1T6CA/uCnFtKbOhuchVDz5AZV0esx3GeyKwtdvd7UmrePa6a TeJ9ivJl7/WAP2e5R20qlhNozwExIfqAccYM5/zayv2Ld2uwt6RVb5ZNkwU0zkoJPKVS gLNw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=ap4yZHwoZftUMEtqrYw7IqGkCWQzU2TdPivxpYOWPHg=; b=fDsy7vP8rwfXfP1yFj23CSVnCEFRDp+lCV0wFvuvr58Sq1+0Bkg/kdf4VUHmv9zoLt k3VaQ9aiFGTk3AfFVslcU6DPQ8cJMUE1aoQci5wyDHWsyjUOPJhy1mVEmTLxVcaUETxC +5m8C6EvlQGNW9uWLIV6RA5yNGGC8V+dphwnyvAn65EEPMQDdY9J38PabxD72OhE/Qyr VWPLEA/f7zLJJEkK8SWHOffCjAx+hCi/9RDK0Iz84TUSeXcTbI6i7Hl+dbNZsYqYTdjt 46V0GhaAT614dnXk0+JcBQb/62sqhNXuuAvumJgubALW1g1pTZV2UsRKlbGdwslfLMut gbZg==