Re: [rtcweb] confirming sense of the room: mti codec

"Cavigioli, Chris" <chris.cavigioli@intel.com> Tue, 09 December 2014 05:56 UTC

From: "Cavigioli, Chris" <chris.cavigioli@intel.com>
To: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 05:55:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.200.108]
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] confirming sense of the room: mti codec

I like that proposal, Dave.

+1    INTEL CORP has already implemented both H.264 and VP8 ... both encode and decode.   Done.

We already demonstrated hardware WebRTC to the public at MWC'14 in Barcelona in February on our smartphone platform.   Done.

We welcome the consensus decision made by IETF and look forward to moving forward with WebRTC.
-chris