Re: [rtcweb] confirming sense of the room: mti codec

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Mon, 08 December 2014 23:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sc0eyCIsCnG7TL+AXiciBFJK0vob9bfDpI3ShDUHV70=; b=FXKYaXckWQVsc1jIHPJyBgz8tUv12XwRUMLVxEDaYRaqzLdzFpKxDdh7fOydrShXuG /GXSrzcOLgSuwTaGzGVFMfUILbLa3fJY1CvAQ8va0MZ0JDs7c94m23r+T0tSb9QOCJLp m9hPQyXNktTfGrBWSUksZhyiEf4Fd8982h1rmP7oowPLf3EGdkW3hTyf5dIrNBc4xgp+ vIqKw13hSq9ud9iFcDPN45ZUXpmt7nC/aj2sGQ3/NyLqY2PGiwxL5cuAVmG+9Qhr2s7f cVVRVlLMQ1JsD7j/qDSPWn/8GcwW383l6wgJLSE8GMIle+xXeLedqAZ109T3d0u3OWTN qWiQ==