How to tell people... Was: We appear to still be litigating OAuth, oops

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 26 February 2021 16:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uSzxVJ+FJ3QJccMSoZ3iB7bOtYBhYSMcb6oHY1OMYqA=; b=hWac3Rvm0ynV6WuXmOUbyO9hTC7gm41FEaMWqDyRd8oTE1yPO2jrciPypumWNftDZP 1omdLAhoNMYKx4v9b26IVpwzjVIT5wxWwjXGhhd9tj/OpjlYsd3ABypZP/bLhCStGvKP 5CGbXnKaXYAcCxa0nLAbArLK6RFQTn29cKMNwbZ3Syohgeebp0/8NN2DQxV61jIvvJrg s3CwpkyjeiT4G/yJ73ui61pxVAR8teW4kbGB1hSh3GBSV0AyYF4cqPi9E2Yd/y483JAH 7U+mUMTPLGWP5s43ed+cfvxAd1zrc2EwbZnKCDET/J3WH2zon2ML/9/lXNiYt7fn0Vw2 teiw==