Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

Badri Rajasekar <badri@tokbox.com> Sun, 12 January 2014 19:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=vUtna2KghL13q+m0xknY7EJPJSitXxIXUvt/qtWlDsE=; b=NcCPyoYyUYJhe40VmvoujE+TuKEgl7Gns4v+1y0a49FP7qry54rxb8xlm7DwYiJP0g +ofJ9MrLx367fwjzQCSQ0JUtzhV74KW+E3eeKwRwnHUMqpiJw5pfFBSeQC3oZAIHj5rW 1Q64Be098rpOUb3ALWElxtUipKlf/+mNQGscQtZ4L+0+AKlHd60LbfxECZ2gsN9HLOUT nmaj8/RFUyxWZI7iw/Lr4qv6K6IeVm1/p8Bxa+l9Lk7E/RH4hen6mTlfsJ7AtBFoFCQW PUZJV+EwPi6N7ChBr5VZUTtkRDeZXjh47ePo5ri7dhay3tFuyIO83t1+XARfWJ9SPmk/ cwKw==