Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Nokia mincing

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Fri, 20 December 2013 00:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=g8mElM8K1K+H4WzzRPjQdZkTYMp6GuEWORK2z0FZxzg=; b=g3W4Pl9WuHoi0geJLBdGJg0d55JyoMRbaf1ICM+QVFB6SvGW3OjYGW/qNL0CaeIyf3 7RCyxOWnSkrTJneyrG70eOS0FjsOPpsmgkr0385YVqIBnSzSqwPGnnVQGohO6GHOQs2s B6s7y+pL80z8CRhTmfcyn605CifuL3PofD/5NGWCrbuLmyX7/NPVL7yI50DGShJpHfVG rhvw1nFXDuHtjOaJvtM66CPxbIvaOt5ws7qx4/F9O+qPF75SXjNLI97HdX0DLjZfkuzT GEuDa/qQsPhJXMzlXaCDqqRqtbYpJyCFczGaJ5xhnHmZGPAYojDsnmrlxaKxFvzgF7kC UFNg==