Re: [81attendees] are we getting complacent? Good job!

Joel Halpern <joel.halpern@ericsson.com> Mon, 08 August 2011 16:57 UTC

From: Joel Halpern <joel.halpern@ericsson.com>
To: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:57:20 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "81attendees@ietf.org" <81attendees@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [81attendees] are we getting complacent? Good job!

For the Hiroshima meeting, I understood that Kansai was the better airport.  However, when I went to make the reservations, I could not get those flights.  (Yes, I was late making reservations.  My office often adds meetings late, so I tend to have to book late.)   As such, I ended up with a pretty unpleasant outbound routing, and due to flight delays I ended up spending the night in a hotel near Narita, and then taking a bus to get my plane to the Osaka local airport, to take a taxi to the train, ...)

Hiroshima was a lovely city, and an effective venue.  But please, do not claim it was easy to get to.

Yorus,
Joel