Re: [81attendees] are we getting complacent? Good job!

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 04 August 2011 16:04 UTC

References: <4E34C3A9.2020502@att.com> <A5B9F059BE69461F8008EBECD84A1E67@china.huawei.com> <80A0822C5E9A4440A5117C2F4CD36A6402713C27@DEMUEXC006.nsn-intra.net> <3DA9637F-1C72-43CB-B040-49F2A6FF26D9@softarmor.com> <alpine.OSX.2.01.1108011727420.20499@173-11-110-132-sfba.hfc.comcastbusiness.net> <4E398F03.1000806@dcrocker.net> <F5833273385BB34F99288B3648C4F06F13512DF56E@EXCH-C2.corp.cloudmark.com> <4E3AB6CC.2030606@dcrocker.net>