Re: [81attendees] diverse meeting locations (was: are we getting complacent? Good job!)

Dae Young KIM <dykim@cnu.ac.kr> Tue, 09 August 2011 00:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=l+gWPh4Btahay7Cec3K6b7Kit4TZGWNPawREHyUaqDQ=; b=xrEf6KO5g26W5MaPXyMSZVLVb4TwVJ3J/Z0h73vh0uyannpuFYl2J4Qb/gm0r7PU/5 whfqT8F7OofX3h//H8kwWd3bFFopzgwXZgK3HdWVOnB+CAYdZBRkoS9IsQEy9T/RvGte AZk19gPzffmHX3BYKhoFDr/D9CVIv/5pNfnhw=