Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 02 October 2022 00:16 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=/s2ljTGmBPiqEbNSXyjL0lgnDESOBhHEZggz+eOJEN0=; b=FEuTFjg8K/PTTbBa1c2JuYuOqJ0w52TiN9Cpu/ajdZp6DaRFT7sEUdIRec+xF1Urdh 4LoMXSpg0uYGzTOP+dLkhw9zKkdO+lxW/P5Gf6LzS18pw8MlO5n2qtH7u2al19HD1lJu yyvFirzz6li/6GUclG7GiWnDVMjehNd8ob4rhlxvS9YCtoAaRm7j6ubX7Az/4YyYau17 y19OmklZYADb+txizQcc0JtFDJ36Na970+5hN/y/JIl0KBxyjTHxd1O1BZV1aJGWbdDi 7T3S3G5E/OTg7ulpM4kqaxZrb9uLuaVa3r3gDoScdzS0xC3kHPKTALJJ0doB6ChAnOsK BJyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=/s2ljTGmBPiqEbNSXyjL0lgnDESOBhHEZggz+eOJEN0=; b=F491ydvOtelnEmxvRlINS6Biu0KwTNwYbKl+7V5WD4BCkoG7I6lVLxjy2DYJ92i9Fy rbtDWNiP35qq/xowRVXlgCOJg/aHNNx/k7Ws3WgYYclVZ0q3jgEkymgQ3feDmKTIJwL5 Ts9w90utWbqhVjF1suDDvyuqZ+yr4Hrst3ziC59cl8mas/HSWzJMEGvbjRWsXX4rynZU h6a2IdbKfDait4pG5tjcBGIzQjdBkG6Slmhy/5je5YsQb9lT/CAuWjA+znmz01TMS1Zi sdr8SwQJ6gQf9s9hKROzN24DrMSaAYsJgxCPTjTrXG8yoX7C6uDJdU8XiXW8P6N2l1/1 uhcg==