Re: [Last-Call] Change of position: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 27 October 2022 10:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=CMjf6awoycImgZ3REVWT+ktiLy7soEBSjBfuruclg6g=; b=H9jVRRKLEaY1kE5CCVRWdFeqnjaAwSOTICUCrn/UCpENtDFl0JhjTp69YUmRBPqr2y 2ZlWf0gnZCQubH2DCkNFiMQT+6LgPRcyOfAmvr8a5LfiIvfQEI4VPT/SML7MwFmhabDW KQm7EaZ2jdBQyAUwxwfkgAGPzqOHoMISFHoSb7TTWhnShAJbW0/nEojvuY4Afx+6NyS6 tZM41iSQDFmuUC4Gq9bTyV6hyplVa95jsjmrWkMmM+W2AbvLNvzd+RDbxYMF2yCCKeKu G2L26l5I+wxfqLlUpjFl2d4Y1Zu+UHtpa5kpoS7rQXoExqzjc8k0UhwMZ5yS98UIPqGg RNKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=CMjf6awoycImgZ3REVWT+ktiLy7soEBSjBfuruclg6g=; b=bf56Sa9Vy8B1Lj7KHs8ONLM+zP5rmWuHaXJ4/fGzr+7Uz9U6bzsVLcj7YbW3Lt3xy2 MmAXdgsQOOMVSUPmqogPrAQVk5V/8aKG7FPuDhJV7E7KV3kWZf6i9pmTLHEcisf2XeMj mVJRAHhE37H/A8P5WGq8Zi4f96ERY2IOiAsePqeWSo/1lLRhncRC7pNcj+/zSRnn+mKl MIONk9AqS3k6Ro7vzeIZGsIJkHnK+I0JBSVZnTWTe1Xe3fyLa/NlKeF9lcx0es4Wem0r 6EuCHFq9y0BgrMifKluxb/ApYIAzdL35Muan+K5uZx9hWbpu/y6BwasZ0js8MPkdixmu 7k2g==