Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 23 July 2020 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QvAjhi93id+UJqOF6vewdFLZ21vCVVVZtbPhICiWnlA=; b=g4kaS7oJyI/qp58Ny4S0QuAzl/we47rPeAow6plHAbz0Vt1YB0dCl7q9e3fUvnqBV8 I/HOG7yJJB7OJUPG9TBreAJaAy5nKj44wQihQHAWMchqSDbLQjqt2Sd61ynsX0olgMgo jyU7FuY/0QWQrsCTfP7UOi0lH5vEFUkXRJ9vBOydvt/UO/gL6Xd2wtDt17WlvS2bOpCp xgI/KPc9xaOlnxcnprKrjM07lSYPlwqHLGZX+5ZGkSY6u1YysjQREj1yIpdv6Uda5nsW S0wpVBHeCNTWTzOMdUdovFiAKoeqHEEtgUCfa1N/otTDfmaYtKROhh/BFfFlAH2BtfZO 7WGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QvAjhi93id+UJqOF6vewdFLZ21vCVVVZtbPhICiWnlA=; b=ov/Bn0ZAw4cilj9Kk3q11BfYLdHemDrt81YJE0/t2YSI6mmYV/aOb9QgOqn8XdoO5h 6wGSe+BrblCQaTqFsOpzNfwNlEkuk2Ru/TNsf2NWTQJlPQgzvZLbm0tl7RUsyRUP5LBx SQJCw/TVDbjQnBvhXiRZ9RhWuzvnXxoIFI1N8lmxpOwwRv0YA8KQTfzIdYWDFp39UZco RZJsDSOGvrsvKrLmEHHu8ch3MjrgkZrr1pDksNnHrcZjropCmWuEGUNptpINCrtosrEI 8ehkGuf+5qSRljPRya2U230Bw6guixzfLWg9n/vzoFoqU3tmcvGgtg1ZhuH6N+cDjHcF eyHQ==