Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 23 July 2020 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=k4zWtOIetgnp6C67/x5T1S4t2HpId6fGKG8cfMeXAdQ=; b=I94puU+pmlC6NxYp1z/o0rFuzNHtcfvwAMBJVlOQBYKvyl9ddgBBSbjdp5QYMnpwjE Tv8EdTZ6Rx1zhEN4Z9Y0JhCwZXGmfm9g0IHwAjgctFXeQQz3+BEcO5SDaPvKFxD0BQfM YYiwwRxsgN9WAckciSD95ekXGLIODsE2gHxK8KVQ0vtg6s8tuKFLYTOn/rHkNcpCnZ6K PPHkepv4M52MwJ9U8f+nQwXXlRmVFRdAYIoztbDg2dCOouP78YKxQdazopQHLEHn4YCb o9X5BMZv2rHRM7PA3W4lB5Q4ehRGmmyuWOchxdkYAGMThxFgu6ExcPhkYzKzwy9NUnF2 P9Uw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k4zWtOIetgnp6C67/x5T1S4t2HpId6fGKG8cfMeXAdQ=; b=hA2o5ZCh9LW5mvvaamdzab5Zh198bML9ddlguTJZOwCsXe+AKXV2Jn/R/BSubap72h fU/M1ORxJ6vGiTuE3Pma5AXZ6nzWSiCJYVAbFm01AhO+JJeoAP308Nw6Mu0mVZapDuCO BuYueoqcyJ15wxQaH0jmxjuzpdXh24ll0HBHgtT+7xlhYMQSBkrqEzteSeSWRMLBDvrj Mk7+CRszJ2URcg5wwSKPbs3Q5ly528ln6mfuwVlpq2fJptGtYtnoYfZ46Qwg1TyrqfRC 8eHodmbljmT1XhOECQ0lMwbxrLyeW2lM7LkY0sGyBzP1mYqtsL3j1+1S29iBhyhhJbks lQYQ==