Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Thu, 23 July 2020 18:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1595527689; bh=Od3g5F9ns8BdNz9W0ywovsFa7fEsk7tD7B21R0TN+Xc=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=At0mZVy/k4LVcWSuFVp+WXF/K7PjhKEvsxNurMfxyVzQausOLZ6/kJLwxoBEGAU6U JuQE71Th6zrisei7lSwQzwBy6cdRmv9WbnJh3rFS97TiISi2MlpXLRZALClA35hY3H coegKh3Ehvy1r0nlYw2D0YCnbohn6JI5ri5yXmv9bg+MIPaBfHpFz7AFPeyQX4BeQf 19DU0bsVtRsgNxNn7eUmPcPz3PXoik6GJE6RPBJzcN+1n1lo3VTXgG4vXo6vhjB8Nn D2FhHey24SAv/OyRXRlQO6hP4HA7MR88d1StkLl5jpj4lTUSuWU7P1hYtW5P0W4ZSf Yb0ECGYtPBPFA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduiedrhedugdduvdegucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgesrgdtreertdefjeenucfhrhhomhepofhitghhrggvlhcuufhtlfhohhhnshcuoehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvtheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepgffhteevkefgheeiledtleetvdeftdeghffhffeifffhudeigeevuefhveelvedtnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepjedurdduieefrddukeekrdduudehnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurdduudehngdpihhnvghtpeejuddrudeifedrudekkedrudduhedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehivghtfhesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepthgvugdrihgvthhfsehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhm