Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Thu, 23 July 2020 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1595525737; bh=ixeuKLosQjITmooFTAyo5Xmsk/HrFWBOhg+phXzg5CE=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=LtRETWCr9QR6joLZGfpcfjvUriQ4tDr0ILUtAvoIjfBVMU9sWlxkLvTPMeJwzXCFL KqSO/vMAgOrbVH7H/PZ9VuZRSWWxf6woRqN1FBm9adA4t3WKGmWGWD2m+kYb/FjHqy R/By39s4TQ+u9tqo4G2XE6CZwzzbLgiTjDQYb4bkmRXidDbg38Y0qGB0xYKqGi/dET 228HUkvigDOPD/fiTTeoFfZpXVoLuHTp2+TkgrK6/q3aDfBwLflDDzibPrrxpXQuaR hGNxvsxtSLbQz1y0YMTFM/P2UKlWeK4Ij/EOIjbr4mSIz0dx/Idft8Yi2D4w92LphZ vZOBc7rAnjM/A==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduiedrhedugdduudekucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgesrgdtreertdefjeenucfhrhhomhepofhitghhrggvlhcuufhtlfhohhhnshcuoehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvtheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepgffhteevkefgheeiledtleetvdeftdeghffhffeifffhudeigeevuefhveelvedtnecuffhomhgrihhnpehivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepjedurdduieefrddukeekrdduudehnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurdduudehngdpihhnvghtpeejuddrudeifedrudekkedrudduhedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehivghtfhesihgvthhfrdhorhhg